Apogee Engineering ACC/RMSE - Unit Deployment Manager Personnel Readiness Monitor - Shaw AFB, SC in Shaw AFB, South Carolina
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO, Wellness, and 401K upon hire!
2016 SBA Prime Contractor of the Year, Region VIII
Apogee is actively seeking a full-time (Unit Deployment Manager Personnel Readiness Monitor) supporting Air Combat Command (ACC) Rear Mission Support Element (9th AF RMSE) division at Shaw Air Force Base, SC. Apogee willprovide program management and contract support that will result in a core JTF HQ staff that is mission-ready to Organize, Train, and Equip the Joint Force. This initiative will alleviate the burden the US Army (USA) has been carrying in fulfilling the recurring OCONUS JTF HQ role. Basing the team out of Shaw AFB, collocated with ARCENT will allow for efficient and frequent interchanges regarding the Joint HQ composed primarily of USA and USAF personnel.
Why work with us
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of federal government organizations such as the DOD, NASA, DOI, and the DOT. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference regardless of agenda or personality. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee Engineering into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
Unit Deployment Manager Personnel Readiness Monitor
- Perform as Lead Contractor to manage the pre-deployment training and non-training deployment requirements for all 9 AF HQ Staff personnel and Rear Mission Support Element (RMSE) attendees. Advise and assist JTF staff to provide a smooth transition to rotational forces
- Perform as Lead Contractor to manage the pre-deployment training and non-training deployment requirements for all 9 AF HQ Staff personnel and Rear Mission Support Element (RMSE) attendees. Advise and assist Joint Task Force (JTF) staff to provide a smooth transition to rotational forces
- Review, analyze, and provide feedback on Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS), Unit Type Code (UTC), Advanced Distributed Learning Service (ADLS), any other computer based training system program, and Unit Manning Document (UMD) issues monthly
- Assist Joint Task Force Resource Management Support to identify and disseminate logistics, training, and operational requirements necessary to ensure deploying forces transition seamlessly
- Assist Special Programs Security Manager to manage pre-deployment Special Technical Operation (STO) requirements for all 9 AF HQ Staff personnel and RMSE attendees
- Develop metrics and processes relative to Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) requirements for the 9 AF Commander
- Secret security clearance - required
- 5 years of experience with Combatant Command and Service specific deployment requirements related to medical readiness, equipment issuance, etc., and the systems used to track/report the same required 10 years desired
- 3 years of experience using the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) - required
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university - desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disabled/veteran. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Job Start/End Date: 27-Mar-2018 to 26-Jun-2018 (MST)
Department: Air Force
Location: Shaw AFB, SC, USA
Pay Rate: DOE
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time