TD Bank Business Process Manager II in Lexington, South Carolina
Auto req ID 187891BR
Job Title Business Process Manager II
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Maine
12000 Horizon Way
Lewiston - Bates Mill #3
Lexington Center (SC)
Business Line Other
Job Category - Primary Operations & Underwriting
Job Category(s) Operations & Underwriting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Business Process Manager II uses bank operations knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to partner with the business lines he/she supports. Analyzes current business processes and procedures to identify opportunities for process improvement, increase operational efficiency, provide business line project support, develop and maintain metrics/service level reporting and serve as a subject matter expert for assigned units.
• Lead and single-handedly run strategic projects with cross-functional involvement & impact
• Define, design, and support process improvement initiatives across multi-functional areas and ensures alignment with the overall organizational strategy
• Leverage and partner with IT, Ops Innovation and Excellence, Risk Management and other teams to drive LSS projects and deliver improvements to the processes
• Challenge existing processes and makes change recommendations as necessary
• Identify points of process risks or potential failure and makes recommendations to control risk, follow process through to completion
• Ensure alignment with customer expectations to deliver a WOW! experience
• Partner with unit managers to provide support as needed
• Manage the technology change control process as needed
• Facilitate the documentation of all processes and controls
• Responsible for 3 – 6 processes of medium to high complexity
• Understand and contribute to the achievement of business strategy, goals and objectives
• Identify and recommend process improvements and/or automation opportunities to enhance the productivity and operational efficiency of the business
• Gather, prioritize and explain user requirements to support project activities, process improvements, systems development, etc.
• Serve as a process improvement consultant, providing advice, business expertise, and recommendations on business and/or operational processes
• Prioritize and manage own workload, and possibly the workload of others, in order to deliver quality results and meet pre-determined timelines
• Represent the business and provide coordination within the business, with external service providers and other areas within the bank, on high risk/impact, major projects, and/or operational processes
• Use project management software / tools and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track, monitor and report information, and maintain database(s) as applicable
• Ensure accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation for assigned projects/tasks (i.e., reports, change requests, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
• Identify, take ownership and/or assist with resolution of issues as they arise, or escalation of issues as appropriate
• Participate as a member of the team in executing assigned deliverables within specified parameters
• Keep business leaders and other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Support the project team and the business by continuously developing knowledge in own area
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years bank operations experience
• Strong PC skills including but not limited to Microsoft Suite software
• Strong Project management skills and experience in running cross-functional projects
• Aptitude, training, and certification in Lean, Six Sigma and AOM
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified preferred.
• Skilled in research, analysis, problem solving, metrics and reporting
• Ability to identify process gaps and weaknesses
• Strong interpersonal and influence skills to enable change with out direct control
• Ability to prepare and present findings and recommendations in a methodical manner
• Skilled in time management and driving tasks to completion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Ability to consult on the largest and most complex projects
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Lewiston
ProvState 3 South Carolina
City(s) 3 Lexington