General Electric Strategic Account Clinical Specialist in Columbia, South Carolina
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This role will be responsible to maintain a specific customer relationship with the strategic account and GE nationally, while driving all Ultrasound clinical programs within that customer. This role is viewed as a clinical expert by the customer and GE Healthcare and will focus on critical, large, complex, strategic, or tactically important initiatives across General Imaging and Women’s Health Ultrasound with the potential to expand to include other ultrasound modalities in the future.
• In conjunction with the customer, develop and implement a Clinical Optimization Plan aimed at improving competency and consistency.
• Actively manage the relationship with assigned customer to ensure alignment with both the customer and GE business objectives.
• Collaborate with internal and external sources to translate customer needs into training solutions.
• Work cohesively with the National account organization and all GE stakeholders, including ZSM’s, AE’s, PSS, CSM’s, FE’s and others in the Account Community to build clinical initiatives that drive productivity and consistency.
• Provide technical and clinical support during install and throughout the entire educational process on equipment use/clinical feature implementation.
• Consult and assist as subject matter expert/instructional designer in developing alternative training materials and methods (remote tools, webcasts, competency tests, etc.), focusing on market trends to maintain leadership in the clinical arena.
• Partner with complementary Firms and channel organization to identify uncovered opportunities for expanded ultrasound use across all Ultrasound users within the customer account.
• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant products, technologies, and services.
• Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts with senior leadership to ensure a constant flow of accurate information.
• Communicate effectively and influence others in a matrix environment.
• Maintain an awareness of market dynamics and healthcare trends and ensure that this information is collected and made available.
• Ability to effectively operate and personally connect with stakeholders within all departments, hospital systems and group networks.
•Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree and Minimum of 5 years clinical experience following certification with demonstrated skill in specific areas (i.e., for Ultrasound - General Imaging, Vascular, Ob/Gyn, Ultrasound IT) or at least 2 years commercial.
• Active clinical certification/registries required to scan live patients in a clinical setting (RDMS registry - Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer, RDCS registry – Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer, RVT).
• Demonstrated basic clinical scanning proficiencies (i.e., For Ultrasound: Skilled in 2D, Doppler and color flow imaging, volume imaging):
• applications experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenario
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region with overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows.
• Ability to communicate effectively using local language.
Willingness to take a drug test
Willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
The preferred location for this territory is Northern California, but is open nationally and can be done remotely with 70% travel nationally.
Demonstrated successful experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales and service process.
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired).
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations).
• Solid problem-solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process).
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve.
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time.
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments.
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred.
• Advanced certification/registries desired (for Ultrasound: RVT, RDCS, FE).
• Demonstrated advanced clinical scanning skills (for Ultrasound: pediatric cardiac echo, urology, Urogynecology, ARM desired).
• Experience on all current GE products for which responsibilities cover.
• Experience within GE Clinical Applications or Clinical Marketing roles
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Committed to deliver - action and results oriented.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Northern CA
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.