General Electric Digital Solutions Marketing Manager in Columbia, South Carolina
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Digital Services Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of the overall digital solutions (Software & Analytics) strategy for GE Healthcare Services US & Canada region. This role will specifically focus on go-to-market execution of the US & Canada Services Software and Analytics portfolio to enable revenue growth by enhancing the value to the overall Services portfolio and enabling customers to gain improved clinical quality, operational productivity and financial performance.
• Execute on regional thought leadership, marketing, advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities
• Collect/Analyze win/loss & competitive insight on Analytics Services product portfolio at regional level
• Recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate.
• Collaborate with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
• Ensure regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan to grow orders and share.
• Employ clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to the portfolio. Conduct research to define customer problem statement
• Validate global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
• Prioritize and map customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve New Product/Service Introduction (NPI/NSI)/release and business objectives.
• Develop and support Analytics solution-specific KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and advisory boards.
• Adapt global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / solution portfolio effectively. train direct / indirect sales channels. Develop programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong analytical and process skills
Ability to travel and willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate needs of customers and sales teams
MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
10+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
Healthcare product/industry acumen
Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Based in greater Chicago/Milwaukee area
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Wauwatosa