Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Production Maintenance Electrician in Bishopville, South Carolina
The Production Maintenance Electrician is responsible for electrically repairing and maintaining all assets in the production facility. This position is responsible for responding promptly to equipment breakdowns and repairing the machinery in a timely manner.
Schedule: 2nd shift - weekends and/or holidays based on company needs.
- Perform planned and unscheduled work
- Provide advice and training to new personnel.
- Make design improvements and process changes to improve overall production.
- Troubleshoot, install, modify and program electrical and electronic equipment and PLCs.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience required
- Advanced knowledge in PLC programming, networking and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Frequency Drives to include programming and networking
- Experienced in electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Must have valid Journeyman’s license
- Minimum 2 year degree in Industrial Maintenance/Engineering strongly preferred
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Bishopville, SC
Job Code: TE6155